Created a five session course in self management and creative life planning that helped participants:
- assist individual strengths, skills, values and interest
- recognize current life stage
- learn creative thinking process to match skills
- development of a greater appreciation of abilities
- understand the variety of roles and satisfaction that volunteer work can fulfill in one’s life.
Financial Contribution: $6,027
1977-79 Nancy Metzger
1979-81 Janet Esch
1981-83 Tracy Wimberly
In cooperation with: Association of Junior Leagues funded in part by a grant from Kellogg Foundation. Designed by Alene Moris.